With over 200 years of combined experience in the fastener industry, the ContMid Group (CMG) of companies has established themselves as the recognized leaders in their respective industries.
The Strength of Multiple Companies
Through innovative product development and key acquisitions, the ContMid Group (CMG) consists of six TS-16949/ISO 14001 and A2LA certified locations, separated only by the unique product they design/manufacture and distribute. By combining the strength of the four companies, we offer our customers a comprehensive product line that includes both standard and custom designed: bolts/studs, pins, bushings, nuts, shafts, rivets (tubular & non-tubular) stampings/door strikers, wheel nuts, and other specialty cold formed/machined or stamped steel parts and assemblies. Our innovative products are used in automotive, agricultural, building/consumer and industrial market sectors worldwide.
A hallmark of CMG’s success, technical support continues to be a key element of our customer focus. No matter what the requirement, from a simple part number cross reference to on-site product support, we have the resources, experience/technologies’ and dedication to solve your application challenges…"We Hold the Solution”.
Our Committed Workforce
Many of our employees have spent the majority of their careers working for the ContMid Group (CMG) of companies. Opportunities for advancement, for both individuals and the company as a whole, come from within this valuable group of CMG employees. Without question, our employees are our most valuable asset. (PDF- 101KB)
You, our customers, are the reason we are in business. We understand you will judge us by our actions, not our words. But we are old-fashioned, and we keep our word and we stand behind this commitment to you:
- We will provide quality products, on time with superior customer service
- We will say what we mean, and do what we say
- We will act with integrity and treat you with dignity and respect
- We will value your business and do whatever it takes to help your company succeed
Considering the purpose and context of the organization, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, the management of CMG is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS), according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
The framework for setting environmental objectives is defined in the Environmental Manual.
All employees of CMG are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
- Continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the EMS
- Continual raising of environmental awareness
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and improvement of hazardous waste management
- Decrease of nonrenewable energy consumption and replacement with renewable energy sources
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organization
- Following environmental procedures in order to decrease environmental pollution, and prevent degradation and damage to the environment
- Decrease of adverse impact on water, soil, air, and biodiversity.
All team members are responsible for communicating the Environmental Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.
Policy on Conflict Materials
As ContMid, Inc. is committed to socially responsible procurement and will not knowingly purchase gold, titanium, tin, or tungsten mined in conditions of armed conflict and human rights abuses in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an ajoining country. It is also ContMid, Inc. policy to require its suppliers to source materials from smelters determined to be compliant with the Electronic Industry Citzenship Coalition (EICC) / Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI), Conflict-Free Smelter (CFS) Program protocols, or other smelters that have been determined to be conflict-free smelters or determined to be conflict-free under other trusted traceability projects. In line with the foregoing policy on conflict minerals, ContMid, Inc. is taking the following actions.
1. ContMid, Inc. requests that its suppliers read and follow its Procurement Guidelines in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase. ContMid, Inc. will take additional opportunities to explain and gain understanding of its suppliers about the actions it takes to keep conflict minerals out of its products.
2. ContMid, Inc. is not required to report to the US Securities and Exchange Commission the use of conflict minerals, as defined in the final rules of Section 1502 opf the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the "Dodd-Frank"). However, ContMid, Inc. is implementing supply chain due dilligence by using a standardized reporting tool available from the EICC/GeSI. If, in the future, a more effective means of carrying out conflict mineral due dilligence is established, ContMid, Inc. and its suppliers will adopt it.
3. To ensure that minerals are procured only from smelters and refiners that have been found to be compliant with the Conflict-Free Smelter (CFS) Program of the EICC/GeSI, ContMid, Inc. requesters smelters and refiners through the supply chain, to obtain proof of compliance.
4. Open and honest declaration of all known conflict minerals to our customers requesting this information.
Policy on Conflict Materials